Saturday, May 19, 2007

What is coming up for MindTouch?

Today is a housecleaning blog post...I needed to put down a bunch of stuff for fun.

I've been with MindTouch for over a year now and have watch the progression that the company has made in development, business, and sales. The excitement continues to build with our upcoming release. We will have more info up on opengarden about it but I am really excited about the new features. It is funny to think that it was only three months ago that I moved from MN to San Diego. We have accomplished a lot in that time and I was able to go on a bunch of road trips to promote the company. The video of my presentation from MN hasn't been publish yet but here is a link to the page where you can see my notes, it is a basic intro to wikis. Other than that I will be heading out to another conference in a couple of days here in Miami. It is the Interactive Media Conference. It will be a good time and am looking forward to talking about Nexus. I'm going to resurrect an old tradition on LVTC. If someone stops up at the booth and sees me because they have read my blog, I will buy them a coffee. This is limited to 5 people. I will signoff now and will keep you up to date while I'm out in Miami. You keep reading and I'll keep living.

No comments: