Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Las Vegas Baby!!


So I took off the past three days to go to vegas as a birthday present to my fiance. We had an awesome time. We got in on Saturday in the middle of the day and hung out on the strip. We stayed at the stratosphere which wasn't too bad, but not my favorite by far. We went on the strip that night and saw a sweet cover band rocking classic rock. Had a few drinks and played some slots. On sunday we went to the Bealtes Cirque du Soleil. It was awesome. Afterwards we hungout in the beatles lounge which was around the corner at the Mirage. Monday we were set to leave at Midnight. We got a couple of tickets to see the Titanic exhibit at the Tropicana. It had over 300 artifacts from the ship and some recreations of the ship that you could walk through. Kind of eerie but cool. Anyhoo...I'll post some pics since I haven't done any in a while:



Above is the beatles entrance to the cirque du soleil show.

Here is a pic of the bellagio fountains with Paris in the background...good time.










I'll probably upload some more...until then you keep reading and I'll keep living

No comments: