Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Convertible, House, Both, Neither?

So this last weekend I almost bought a House and a Convertible. Needless to say they are not things I need right now. I saw a cool two seater FIAT convertible for sale and took it for a test drive. It was a cool car but I decided not to as I would only be able to drive it 4 months out of the year. Then I was detouring around target and I found a cool house that we went through. It was very nice and clean. We were seriously thinking about buying it but when it came down to the final moment decided to wait and save money. Other than that I went to a cool party in honor of a Foreign exchange student from france and had a great time drinking beer and Margaritas...not at the same time. Oh....I almost forgot...I had a dream last night that I had to move into a new apartment and people were already living there. Pretty crazy. Well that's what's new in my world.

No comments: