Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC under one roof

Through the discovery of Roy, I went to the famous Taco Bell/Pizza Hut/KFC. Since this was the first time there I thought it would be good to get one from each place. So I ordered a snacker from KFc, a hard shell taco from taco bell, and a pepperoni personal pan from pizza hut. I find out that they technically can sell me any of their personal pan pizzas because they are too old and so I said the snacker and the taco was fine. Then when my order was ready they said they had no snacker meat available and I'd have to wait 5 min...mind you I had waited about 8-10 min already. I substituted the snacker for a couple of wings. Still a good after bar meal...but stinks that I could tie all of the restaurants together under one meal. Maybe next time.

No comments: