Friday, February 08, 2008

Initial Hulu beta show a lot of impressive features

I am one of the fortunate ones (or one millions) who got an initial beta to Hulu. It is something I've been waiting for as they have Simpsons, Futurama, and Arrested Development. They have a good amount of episodes to start and the video quality is good while some of the audio quality still lacks and is tinny. They do have some impressive features like the ability to specify the period within a clip/episode that you'd like to embed instead of embedding the whole 3-21 min clip.

Something I'd like to see more of is an easier more granular search which will allow to search for keywords within the episodes.

But initial reaction is it is about time there came out with approved video site so that I can continue to reference my favorite videos.

Here is an example of a clip I scaled down from one of my favorite shows Arrested Development:

No comments: