Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Upcoming Holidays and Craziness

The upcoming holidays are crazy as we will be jumping between a bunch of different cities visiting family and friends. Work has been keeping steady with a new release coming out of Deki Wiki along with support for customers. 2008 is the year for Deki Wiki to explode in popularity :)

I've been working with my brother a lot too lately on his recent addition to his business of live performance art. He does a painting live in front of an audience to music and in about 6 minutes. The last one he did, he painted the drawing upside down and then turned it right side up at the end and everyone in the crowd was stunned. I'm going to post his videos up here once I get them.

Other than that the holidays are looking fun and I'm excited to see everyone.

No comments: