Saturday, December 08, 2007

Christmas Post

This is my annual christmas post in lieu of a christmas card, cause I like preserving trees and saving money on postage.

This year has been quite the year for events. I moved out to San Diego with MindTouch, got married, and traveled all over the place for work and fun. LVTC hit its 100th post and is on track to hit 200 in the next couple of months. Deki Wiki has been exponentially growing in number of downloads and popularity.

I want to take this time to thank everyone that has been reading my blog, whether you are old or new to it, I like to think that I have some fun and interesting things to say.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite holiday songs that for the first time will be true this year as I will be traveling back to MN for Christmas.(ignore all the pics of elvis...it is the song not the video)

No comments: