Monday, November 19, 2007

What's been going on with me?

Well I've been posting a lot about technology and videos but I haven't put a lot about me up...and you can't' really Live Vicariously through me just with posts about technology so here we go:

All the in laws are coming out tomorrow for Thanksgiving...it is going to be awesome. Only my brother in law has been out to SD so this will be cool to show them around and have them check out my pad.

This is the first Thanksgiving that I am cooking for. I'm excited...I did the best I could to actually get a turkey etc...but it may turn into a charlie brown thanksgiving:


It should be a good time though and before you know it Christmas is going to be here. I'm going back to MN to hang out with the fam. It will be a good break and will give me my snow fix.

No comments: