Sunday, November 11, 2007

The Soup, Singing Bee, and Sticky?

I am an avid watcher of The Soup, and a couple of weeks ago they showed an awesome clip of the week that was from The Singing Bee. It was a guy that didn't know the lyrics to the Wicked Witch is Dead from the Wizard of Oz. After scowering the internet looking for a copy I decided to get my own. I found the soup episode and was able to isolate the Sticky section. For your enjoyment it is posted here:



This wouldn't have been possible without help from some video converting software which I'll cover in my next post...in the meantime, enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't think it was that funny until i've seen it exploited in its retarted glory... haha... my fifteen minutes of fame capped by a single random and ridiculous word... this clip is much better i assure you... http://www.youtube.com/goodkine

aloha, tino