Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Why is life so dramatic?

I was talking with my wife the other day about different things in life and how they can have such an impact even though in the grand scheme of things they aren't that important. I remember how stressed I was that I had to go to driver's ed. Not take the drivers test, but actually go to the class where you learn. It is the biggest waste of time, but I was stressed about it. Probably because I felt trapped since I couldn't drive away from it anytime I wanted to :)

But I look at all of these different situations in life that can build up anxiety and truly can cause harm if we aren't careful. So before you navigate away from my blog I want you to take a second and think about all of the stressful things in your life right now. Once you have them all in your head watch the following video, it is only 5 secs so you have time:

No comments: