Monday, September 03, 2007

Wrigley's 5 gum

I was waiting at the airport today on my way back from MN. I went to the giftshop to get a snack and saw the new 5 gum by wriggley that they have the awesome commercials on. The packaging looked interesting and I wanted to try, it was $1.69/pack. I bought peppermint, opened it up and was first surprised that the shape of the gum was the normal sticks. This through me off because they had the square package that made me think it was going to be a different size. I tried it out and to my disappointment it tasted like doublemint. I am not a fan of doublemint. I am a fan of Wrigley's Extra brand. I guess the thing that got to me was the fact that they did an awesome job advertising but the actual product itself was sub par. I don't recommend that anyone get this gum, unless you want doublemint in a sexy package.

side note: Tried to go to 5 gum website and it was down

No comments: