Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wiki wiki wiki Awesome - not wack

So MindTouch is now the official wiki of Wiki.com This is pretty sweet. Check out more in the news on more about this event. I am going to start blogging more because I have been receiving a lot of requests from people. I am sorry I haven't been as active...it is hard to live vicariously through me if I don't tell you. Anyhoo...so it is August, starting to look at homes. I have never bought a home before and am excited about it. Although it is a little scary. I would like to get suggestions from the reading audience....not only would it be good advice but I'd like to hear more from people that read my blog...I talk all day but I want to know if my blog is helping anybody's life. I will put more interesting posts up soon. Take care.

No comments: